The process for creating and editing pages or posts in a CMS can vary depending on the specific CMS you are using. However, in general, you would typically follow these steps:
- Log in to your CMS dashboard
- Navigate to the page or post section of your CMS
- Create a new page or post by entering a title and adding content (text, images, videos, etc.)
- Save or publish your new page or post
- To edit an existing page or post, you would typically navigate to the page or post section of your CMS, select the page or post you want to edit, make the necessary changes, and then save or publish the updated page or post.